More about CE and Big_K

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Sheesh, it is amazing what people can get away with making up a story. As members, we all know the truth that Biggie and fellow tree gnomes started CE after designing all the industrial equipment for the Keebler elves factories within the oak trees.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    whats the motive of this thread? Couldn't get it?

-CB
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I read that, and just want to share that here..That;s it
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Jams Bond is spying on Biggie 😉
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    😎,,to know the popularity of the ce I have searched with the keyword crazyengineers in search engine. It displayed with that page too,,,
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    Sheesh, it is amazing what people can get away with making up a story. As members, we all know the truth that Biggie and fellow tree gnomes started CE after designing all the industrial equipment for the Keebler elves factories within the oak trees.
    I think you are wrong. According to what I had heard, it was a group of Dwarves, Pixies and Gargoyles. Biggie is just their fall guy.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    raj87verma88
    I think you are wrong. According to what I had heard, it was a group of Dwarves, Pixies and Gargoyles. Biggie is just their fall guy.
    Can you elaborate this. I dont understand.
  • gohm
    gohm
    it is a joke, based on my joke reply to this story about the founding of CE and Biggie that has bounced around a time or two in the forum. The article itself is NOT a joke and is good info to those that have not yet read it. You can also search for the other threads about this article for further info too! Hope this info helps! It's good once in awhile as engineers to be silly and goofy to exercise our funny bones because i know my humor is horrible. =)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Don't worry, gohm.. I laughed at it 😉

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello could someone please help with that circuit? circuit.png - Picamatic - upload images to blogs, forums or chats I want to auto-trigger SCR (U1) when the capacitor is charged...
Agh, okies I'm trying to loop my if statement, which loop should I use? if (Tnumber > 25) { Console.Write("Invalid input!\n\nPlease enter a table number between 1 and 25: ");...
Hi, Actually I have completed my engineering in electronics and communication, and i am already doing job also. But I have very much interest in mobile communications technology such as...
Can any one suggest me few topics regarding to mini project on Piping Engineering.
Hello folks first post on this site. Im currently at college doing a project for my HND (Higher National Diploma) and I have to make a solar paneled air conditioning...