MoodFoodie

Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie

Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true
this is a web application project which can be used for searching the recipes of any kind of food of any country, any religion and of any taste. Yes that is true, in this project i provide you all types or kinds of food recipes that is from breakfast to dinner.
My project contains three categories : 1 . Breakfast 2.Lunch 3.Dinner
And later on this also categorized in different types in a very different way for that you have to see my project. And that i saw you after you selecting me.
So please accept my project and i will give you my best shot for my project to be the best.
THANKYOU

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Well i am from indore and you know how we indoris love food. And i guarantee all indori mother loves to cook different types of food my mom also like that and i want to give him as a gift from my side.

Project Highlights : My Project is simple in understanding by any user because it is in Hindi as well as in English language. And it is related to the daily life use which can use it as a business tool also, like open its own food stall. So thats why i think i could win this contest. Rest the best man wins.....and i am the best.

Project Category : CS / IT / Networking
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Medicaps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore
City: Indore
State: Madhya Pradesh
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : MoodFoodie Well from the name you understand it clearly that it is about some food. Yeah quite true this is a web application project which...
hi, i started my career as a manual tester and i want learn automation but i dont have time to join classes, then how can i learn this things and...
Project Abstract / Summary : This is based on gesture recognition. Based on the gesture the camera will react and perform an task. Well on further developing i will make...
Project Abstract / Summary : Abstract ​The main aim of this project is to produce square hole by converting a circular motion into square by using a mechanical linkages such...
Project Abstract / Summary : We will use solqr energy to cool the automobile. No external supply. Cooling or Heating will be done by the Project. 5°C less or more...