Mining of Massive Datasets

Anand Rajaraman and Jeffrey D Ullman are publishing a book on Mining of Massive Dataasets, based on the CS345A course they have been teaching (now CS246 in the Winter and CS341 in the Spring). It will eventually be published in hardcopy, Kindle, etc., but they plan to make it available for free on the Web as well. You can see the book as it develops #-Link-Snipped-#. #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends, i got a idea as many of us are students why can't we post our class topics and our lessons here i makes others to know our concepts...
😎​ I am great fan of programming and some web designing! Which language is the toughest at this time ? Why do you feel?
I'm looking for few inputs on typical problems associated with very large database systems. My knowledge of databases is very limited and that makes me feel that as the database...
Pro and con dont just mean "for" and "against". That would be too easy. As prefixes, pro sometimes means "before" and con often means "with". Here are some pros and...
Many web developers are unaware of how SQL queries can be tampered with, and assume that an SQL query is a trusted command. It means that SQL queries are able...