Mini project with Optical Fibers

I am a Communication Engineering student in my final year of study. I need to do a project related to Optical Fibers. Any suggestions?
Preferrably, a project without any optical couplers, since I tried to buy those locally and can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    What you say about Two Way Communication using Fiber optic ?
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    why dont ya make a instrument to detect faults in optical fibre with computer analysis
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That is also good concept

one more

Multiplex signal in Fiber cable
  • askfriends
    askfriends
    anujarora1
    Hey why not u try communication using fiber optics through laser or led...
    yes i am also looking for this project, can you please send me the details of this project including circuit diagram and full description PLEASE
  • ajay_shethia
    ajay_shethia
    can u pls snd me ckt diags for tdm or wdm multiplexing using optical fibres for audio and video digital data???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir can you please tell me some good, innovative and simple to do project ideas? I'd really appreciate your help and support.
hi everybody, can you help me in finding a suitable project for the above theme.the project should be innovative and a working model,with a budget upto 10,000/-.bye!
😒 ANY INNOVATIVE IDEAS FOR FINAL YR MECHANICAL PROJECTS?
Could any one of u guys give me any idea of how to remove the side stand of the motorcycle when the motocycle has started moving........if any one could help...
I need some ebook that teach "basic English Grammar A to Z" and the ebook related to General knowledge looks like GK year book there is GK book of 2008...