CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@XxCOMMxX • 16 Dec, 2008
I am a Communication Engineering student in my final year of study. I need to do a project related to Optical Fibers. Any suggestions?
Preferrably, a project without any optical couplers, since I tried to buy those locally and can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.
@Harshad Italiya • 16 Dec, 2008 • 1 like What you say about Two Way Communication using Fiber optic ?
@sauravgoswami • 17 Dec, 2008 why dont ya make a instrument to detect faults in optical fibre with computer analysis
@Harshad Italiya • 17 Dec, 2008 That is also good concept

one more

Multiplex signal in Fiber cable
@askfriends • 02 Feb, 2010
anujarora1
Hey why not u try communication using fiber optics through laser or led...
yes i am also looking for this project, can you please send me the details of this project including circuit diagram and full description PLEASE
@ajay_shethia • 23 Feb, 2012 can u pls snd me ckt diags for tdm or wdm multiplexing using optical fibres for audio and video digital data???
6.7k views

Related Posts

@krak000 · Jul 15, 2011

friend, i have a doubt........... in a convergent Nozzle, pressure decreases n Velocity increases. If Velocity Increases, Its Accelaration also increases. So, Force also increases. So, Pressure has to be...
3.5k views

@imgopi · Jan 5, 2012

Hi friends i want to do my main project on java.The main aim is to store university result in database,the university send a PDF file to respected colleges.So my activities...
11.4k views

@*pushkar* · Dec 18, 2011

I have made a project called music.com in my final year which is songs related website. I want to know what kind of questions should i prepare before appearing for...
14k views

@devesh · Jan 22, 2007

what do u think, it's better to live in a joint family or a nuclear family? c'mon CE'ns pour in your comments as much as possible. this could be your...
3.7k views

@Rupam Das · Sep 3, 2011

Update: Project Topics for the year 2014 with full papershttps://www.scribd.com/doc/232819739/2014-IEEE-Project-Titles-with-full-papersExcerpt from New Final Year Project Ideas for Computer Science in java , .Net No List. We shall put forward the...
350.4k views