CrazyEngineers
  • I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJan 16, 2008

Apurva,

CEans can help you with the problems that you face while coding. Asking for ready-made code isn't the right thing to do.

I suggest that you should start coding and post your code in this thread and seek help from other CEans about any difficulties that you face.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • crook

MemberJan 22, 2008

apurva
    I m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
    You want free code? 😕 Google!!
    Cancel
  • adu

MemberJan 29, 2008

m a computer science student.i want to do a mini projectin c++ and vb.Please help me out in the following topic-A personal finance manager to balance your checkbook,keeps track of bills,match receipts to credit cards statements,do tax computation and provide summary reports of various kind. please send me coding.
    <removed>
    Cancel
  • remshad medappil

MemberAug 26, 2009

Its very #-Link-Snipped-#.
    So you alone do it.
    Be in confidence.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register