Microwave Equipment

hello..what microwave equipment is good to research with..??
I hope you can help me again..thank you CE..

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    yuuki
    hello..what microwave equipment is good to research with..??
    I hope you can help me again..thank you CE..
    Please post the query in depth, With title name & the content, we can't really understand the problem.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What type of research do you want to conduct? Some additional information would definitely help us understand your question and offer help.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Microwave transmission in some media like liquid is worth a research

Before everything you do a research on what wave constitute micro wave That list it self is very long
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Microwave ovens to cook food? That area has been lacking in innovation. No joke!
  • yuuki
    yuuki
    we were instructed to research any microwave equipment that is usually used for indoors only...and if we have to get the frequency allocation of that device...hmm.that's all I know...our subject is COMMUNICATION 4..about microwave transmission...thank you for all your replies😀)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    yuuki
    we were instructed to research any microwave equipment that is usually used for indoors only...and if we have to get the frequency allocation of that device...hmm.that's all I know...our subject is COMMUNICATION 4..about microwave transmission...thank you for all your replies😀)
    Good, more info 😛

Well, the microwave communication band is typically from 1 GHz - 30 GHz (for common applications).

For indoor use, we typically use:
    WiFi: 2.4 & 5 GHz. Future use of 60 GHz being considered.
    Bluetooth: 2.4 GHz
    Cordless phones: 900 MHz, 1.9 GHz, 2.4 GHz & 5.8 GHz
    ZigBee: 868 MHz, 915 MHz & 2.4 GHz

Which country are you based in? Each country has their own set of frequency allocation rules when it comes to which band can be used for what. Some bands are unlicensed (such as the 2.4 GHz band for Wifi), while others require licences to use (e.g 2.1 GHz for 3G).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

1)To create a car with high / maX power? 2)To create a car with high / maX torque? (Please dont say both I will give two road conditions . please...
LG Electronics has launched in the Indian market a new smartphone called the LG Optimus G Pro - the Android 4.1.2 aka Jelly Bean OS running phablet with a 5.5-inch...
Since last few years Auto-makers are in aggressive assault to the Indian auto market. Every month we see few new releases for the cars.Premium MPV has an important role in...
While stumbling at FF I stumbled upon an interesting website and thought of sharing with you all. What do you think does this make any sense??? https://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla -CB
I came across one of the interview with Joseph L. Bower, Professor, Harvard Business School. He talks about an effective CEO, and work for companies committed to leadership development, and...