Micromax Tablet - Sooner Or Later

I'm expecting Micromax to launch a cheap tablet in India sooner or later. The company took Indian mobile markets by storm by launching cheap mobile phones and has gathered a major market share in very short time. The trend set by Micromax is now followed by tons of other companies like T-Seires, Lava, Lemon, Zen, Carbonn, Maxx and so on.

If Micromax launches a tablet, I'm sure it will be priced below Rs. 15000 and run on Android Operating System. The tablet will be manufactured by a Chinese company and will have tons of features. I won't expect great quality from Micromax, but it'll surely help in making the tablets popular in India.

What are your thoughts on Micromax Tablet? Will it compete with NotionInk's Adam and Olivepad? Share your views (all imagination, you see ๐Ÿ˜€ )

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, As you're aware, we've recently introduced new sections on CE forums and wish to seek your inputs from you about new sections you'd like to see on CrazyEngineers. Please...
Has anyone ever thought what happens when you die? Any supporting theories?๐Ÿ˜€
hey crazy engineers, ๐Ÿ˜€ this is a common post from CEan CT & CP ๐Ÿ˜ We have always dreamed of starting up a venture all by, ourselves and we were...
hi.. dis is rekha, i'm 3rd yr ECE student.. can anyone help me in choosing a topic for ppt??
Today is a farewell day for us in our college. We Wish our juniors a good future