Micromax 350G 3G Internet Data Card Reviews & Price In India

Micromax is one of the India's leading mobile phone producer and has recently forayed into the world of data cards for internet connectivity. Company has about 5 different data cards in the offering with different speed ranges. Let's take a look at this data card and find out whether the device is worth buying.

350G Internet Data Card is a two-in-one device that can act as Internet modem as well as a flash drive. Plug this device into your laptop or desktop and it will auto-begin the necessary dialer software installation. Once the software is installed, all you have to do is click on the 'connect' button to dial into the preferred network. Note that this device will automatically select the network for you. That means it will take away the biggest problem of entering correct configuration details in order to make your modem work. A very useful feature, I must say.

#-Link-Snipped-#
Micromax 350G 3G Modem

This device also supports phone-book and SMS application so that you can directly send SMS to your contacts from your laptop. However, your network provider may charge you extra for the sms you send through the device. BSNL, for example charges about Rs. 0.5 per SMS sent through its 3G modem.

The device, as a Flash Drive has memory of up to 8 GB. Not only that, you can plug-in your microSD card in this device and extend the memory to 16GB.

Update: This device is available in India for Rs. 3500/-

A quick look at the technical specification for the geeks -

Model: MMX 350G HSDPA USB Modem

HSDPA: 3GPP Release5,category 5/6, up to 3.6 Mbps DL and 384 Kbps UL

UMTS: 3GPP Release4, up to 384 Kbps DL and UL
EDGE: 3GPP Release4, multislot class 12, up to 237 Kbps
GPRS: 3GPP Release4, multislot class 10, up to 85.6Kbps

USB: 2.0 High Speed

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It'd be available on Flipkart, or any mobile outlet. Else, look for the dealers list on Micromax site on following location: https://www.micromaxinfo.com/support.php

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

IIT Bombay is a premier engineering institute in India. The sharpest minds have to crack, probably the toughest engineering entrance exam called the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) to get admission...
Cell phones have created a revolution since there advent. We have replaced most of the accessories with a cell phone. The idea of replacing our wallet with cell phones has...
I searched, I saw, but it conquered! The “India’s First” saga is going on and on this season! Here I would just love to talk about the India’s first 3.5GAndroid...
Well, here at CE we all are crazy about engineering but an engineer most often than not is extremely successful when he either becomes an entrepreneur by himself of aligns...
Indian IT Industry is growing at a faster pace than ever before. The campus recruitment is just weeks away, companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Satyam, TechM, Cognizant are rolling up...