Micro-control or Electronics or power related project needed.

I am studying in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. I have to submit project in this semester. so i'm interested to submit MicroControl/ Power/ Electronics Related Project Please give me some project related idea. this project must be Cheaper and Advance technology or advance idea. thats make good result/mark for this Credit. Thanks
i'm looking for yours ans/ reply...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is an ingenious project, which uses a single IR sensor to scan an object to create a thermal image. Obvious limitation is that the object has to be static....
Wishing all CEans here Eid Mubarak, or as they say in Malaysia, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Its been a wonderful month of fasting and prayers. Now its time to spend...
Launched almost a year back in India, the Huawei Ascend P1 was the first 4G LTE capable phone for the country. Though the 4G LTE network was not available all...
Try searching Google and tell me that I'm not the only one who's noticing a change in the color of the links that appear in Google search results. The shade...
Google has released a new flavor of Google Maps application for Android devices, With this new version Maps are all set to provide users with an updated advertise experience. Recently...