Michael Bay has actually helped Samsung get more publicity!

Everyone saw how Michael Bay walked off the stage because the teleprompter went on and off - and he couldn't think of the lines to speak at introduction of 105" Ultra HDTV at CES. Here's what happened -

But I'm thinking, Michael Bay has actually helped Samsung get more publicity than any damn live show done at CES. Almost every news portal and tech blog is talking about what happened at the CES, generating more curiosity for the whole show and in-turn helping Samsung popularise their UHDTV.

Any publicity is a good publicity. Say what you?

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Yes, it might be true. Tech blogs (who attend the event) tend to cram in as much product launches as possible from a single keynote speech in one article to make sure that the news can be spread quickly but for Michael Bay’s appearance they devoted an entire full length article on their websites. The event also managed to grab eyeballs of Hollywood reporters and help spread the news about the Samsung event.
    But I sympathise with Mr. Bay as he is the man who likes to stay behind the camera for most time and his public appearance was made an arduous one due to the faulty teleprompter.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    He just forgot his lines😨

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OneWheel is your awesome, self-balancing one wheel skateboard that guarantees boosting your coolness factor by at least 10x. This personal, electric transporter is simple to use and does some crazy...
while i'm browsing in internet(default browser in android) the application is suddenly closing showing "unfortunately the application has closed" what i want to do to stop this type of closing.
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL) has made the all-new Honda City 2014 official in India. Launched in two variants Petrol and Diesel the Honda City 4th generation, was one of...
CDAC 2014 admission season is ongoing and a lot of aspiring students are looking for information on first round of counselling. This discussion thread is dedicated to all the information...
CDAC 2014 C-CAT entrance exams will be held in this year and this discussion is about your results, ranks, center preferences and even the preparation tips. You may post all...