Merope's Reflection Nebula

merope_orazi_960

Explanation: Reflection Nebula reflect light from a nearby star. Many small Periodic Table of Elements: Los Alamos National Laboratory grains in the nebula reflect the light. The blue color typical of #-Link-Snipped-# is caused by blue light being #-Link-Snipped-# by the carbon APOD: January 4, 1998 - Fractal Interstellar Dust Up Close than red light. The brightness of Zooming Into Merope in the Pleiades (1999) - YouTube is determined by the size and density of the reflecting grains, and by the color and brightness of the neighboring star(s). #-Link-Snipped-#, Astrophotography by Leonardo Orazi - Photo Gallery - Nebulae - Merope's Reflection Nebula, surrounds #-Link-Snipped-#, one of the brightest stars in the APOD: 2006 January 9 - M45: The Pleiades Star Cluster (M45). ThePleiades nebulosity is caused by a #-Link-Snipped-# between an APOD Index - Stars: Open Clusters of stars and a dusty APOD: 2012 January 29 - Molecular Cloud Barnard 68.

APOD: 2012 February 15 - Meropes Reflection Nebula.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is just unbelievable! Again life proves to me, 'Ideas are no one's monopoly'. I was reading an Outlook magazine article the other day about 'How Amazon targets Flipkart with...
I'm quite sure that coca cola sales are declining in India. My friend who's well informed on the matter says that coca cola sales are actually declining all over the...
I've realized that every expert on the subject of finance and money actually does not know what they pretend to know. So I ask them a simple question that leads...
My Dell laptop,almost 1 and half years old is now showing as consider battery replacement at the battery icon. Let me know the prices of dell laptop batteries. Although the...
I have got few good Kindle ebooks. How to read/open Kindle ebooks on windows ? Is there any conversion software? They are in .mobi format.