Memory Card Issue

Need Help regarding memory card.
i have 2 gb sd micro memory card ..Also brought a suitable adapter for it(as i didnt get one while purchase) to connect to my Dell laptop mmc slot.

Even after installing the drivers for mmc card reader..the specific memory card flash drive is not shown in My computer.

Please guide me regarding this.

Replies

• X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    Didnt anyone have any issues like this...
    Or Am I doing anything wrong ..or forgot some point..Please guide me.
  • X-Engineer
    X-Engineer
    sos..sos..sos......sos.........
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Oops! How come we have no responses here? 😐

@x-engineer: I'd first check whether the MicroSD card works on other devices. My Dell had a similar problem and it turned out that the microSD was faulty. I'm not sure whether this is really a driver related issue.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Try using with different card reader or different devices if you have... Like putting it on a camera rather to a computer... 😀 Hope it works, if so, then the reader would be a problem. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Submit a new Step By Step, Photo, or Video Instructable that involves a microcontroller. Instructables must be published during the contest period to be eligible. unquote Microcontroller Contest INFO
I've been checking out statistics on various portals that as Facebook is approaching 700 million worldwide users, the traffic in US is dropping - thanks to the new era of...
Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 seems to be a complete business phone for those who love Android and also want the 'Blackberry' style. Samsung calls this phone a complete business phone...
I think that the Linux OS was made of C language ... But what about WINDOWS???
After going certain articles and related threads on forums, I found that LG has successfully overcome with the problem of 3d tv flicker in its FPR 3d tv. But I...