How LG has overcome with 3D TV flicker?

After going certain articles and related threads on forums,
I found that LG has successfully overcome with the problem of 3d tv flicker in its FPR 3d tv.

But I didn’t found the basic phenomenon behind this success of LG.
Could anyone help me that how actually it comes possible.

I’ll be very thanks full.

Replies

• blue.black
    blue.black
    Earlier SG (Shutter Glass) Tech is being used by all 3D TV manufacturers in order to give 3D Type View but it was not much successful after the arrival of FPR Tech..

Reason being that FPR have the qualities of reducing flickers from the video..

It happens because in SG the 3D Glasses used were not modified and they tend to give images to the eye alternatively..

whereas, in FPR the image comes directly to your eye..reducing flickers from the view..
  • obey_almighty
    obey_almighty
    Janasheen
    I found that LG has successfully overcome with the problem of 3d tv flicker in its FPR 3d tv.

When we watch 3D TV with SG 3D Glasses, our eye catches only the half of the refresh rate available..thus we see flickering images..

But now LG have come up with FPR Tech which reads whole of the refresh rate available..giving the viewer a natural view..
  • ank.1918
    ank.1918
    Janasheen

I'm puzzled that it's true or not that people says LG has overcome with flicker in 3d tv, because i don't that LG can do so...
    I think it's just people are creating buzz without any sense.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dear CE members, As we know about CRM (customer relationship management). Its another casual electronic phase means, we can use the CRM through internet so that it becomes e-CRM(electronic CRM)....
I am planning to make an electromagnet which can lift atleast 200gm mass. Normally electromagnets are made up by coiling an iron rod and passing a considerable amount of dc...
Need help in knowing how does atm machine works. Explain only the sensing element, signal converter and output of atm machine.
Well, it's been some time i couldn't turn here but it's always better to late then never. Well i am back with a technical question that i was having a...
Many more happy returns of the day 😁😁 May all your wishes come true 🎉🎉 where is the treat for CEans?