Meet the Newcomer

Warm wishes to Everyone,

Hello to, all the members of this community. This is Tarasto graid, a newcomer to this forum. I am here to communicate with all the members of the forum, so that I will learn good things from them.

Thanks and Regards,
Tarasto graid

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Great to have you here Do participate more in the events of CE

Welcome and nice to see a fellow Electronics Engineer

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After almost 4 years I am back on desktop system. Please suggest some games which I can play on single PC. I have earlier played and liked games like Counter...
Nowadays almost everyone is someway or the other using information technology for their day to day activities. However we are Unaware and hardly bothered about the security issues associated to...
Hi Everybody, I am planning to buy a LED Tv this diwali. This is my first tv purchase since we are using a samsung CRT for the past 13years.Everybody I...
Hey everyone, What are some good universities to study Computer Engineering in Germany preferably? Also how is life there, are people friendly or any other experience that you guys have,...
I've graduated from Pune University and would love to get together with friends from all over and from the field so that we may get to learn from each other.