LCD/LED tv who provide a better service after sales.

Hi Everybody,

I am planning to buy a LED Tv this diwali.

This is my first tv purchase since we are using a samsung CRT for the past 13years.Everybody I ask my friends they refer me SONY is the best brand, but i need a good brand which provides service also best.

Near my residence there is a Haier Showroom, they provide 4 years warranty for LCD panel. Shall I choose Haier Led or LCD otherwise which brand I can choose ?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards,
Manithan.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Both are same durable.... LED Tv gives you better picture but how much better you need to check.
    But before you buy always check for more contrast ratio, less reponse time and addons like HDMI, USB enabled etc..
    Offcource more warranty gives you peace of mind.
  • manithan
    manithan
    Hi Anoop,
    Thanks for the reply...
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Go for SONY - it has a better known quality which it has maintained over the years. LED is quite useful, but expensive. In future, a lot of advancements are coming up, so check well before you buy. And the aspect ratio is to be checked as well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey everyone, What are some good universities to study Computer Engineering in Germany preferably? Also how is life there, are people friendly or any other experience that you guys have,...
I've graduated from Pune University and would love to get together with friends from all over and from the field so that we may get to learn from each other.
Want to know as i have not any relative in electronics industry, what to do to get interviewed in good electronics company as I have applied in a lot of...
Problem: You tried to install Windows on your Mac via OSX inbuilt BootCamp utility and the installation didn't went through properly OR you removed Windows from your Mac which you...
While speaking at Indrprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi; Infosys co-found Narayana Murthy said that Indian IT should stop importing innovation from the West. Murthy said that despite producing large...