Mechanical engineering project idea

fellas, plz i wuld like u people to help me out on my project that wuld soon come up.plz i wuld like u to help select a project topic
bye till then, revas991.😕

Replies

• KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Can you please clarify your query?
  • amanbit
    amanbit
    Well I always dreamt of going for mechanical :smile: and doing research in robotics but such projects seem possible only in IITs but I didn't qualified JEE so doing EEE from BIT
    However in which year r u ? diff. years have diff. projects
  • vaitheeswaran
    vaitheeswaran
    I wuld like 2 suggest to choose a practical problem in any of ur engineering aspects or in ur munday things.Think abt ur opinion for that problem,so that it 'll get developed to form as ur project.
    -Adieu.....
  • vaitheeswaran
    vaitheeswaran
    hi, could u plz help me in using a sensor for the car design.so that I can use it in my project... reply plzzzzz.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am new to this site and i found it was really interesting and nice..
CEans, A big number of our members are students studying in final/third year of engineering. Lots of companies must have been visiting your colleges for recruiting fresh graduates for the...
HI! i am a new friend to all of u. i am presently studying 3rd year Btech and i really had a great dilemna as to take up mtech or...
Original Article, as published on our portal here -> Small Talk with Mr. Subu Goparaju - Innovating in flat world with Infosys 😀 ------------------------------------------------------------------------- CEans, Infosys - the name is...
😕 hi guys... i am a Engineering student.. i need some new seminar topics related to latest electrical technology. .please help me.. please mail me @