Mechanical Engineering Mini Project Idea: Mechanical Mobile Charger

I guess I've already discussed this idea elsewhere on CE before. However, I haven't had anyone pick up this idea and develop it into a working project.

Problem: While traveling, it's very difficult to find power points where we can charge our mobiles.

Solution: This problem can be solved by having a handy, mechanical mobile charger. The handy mobile charger could have a leaver or wheel to accept mechanical energy as input and turn it into electrical energy. There could be various means of achieving this.

What do you think?

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Kindly view this one!
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"QPrize™" is an international competition designed to launch great ideas from entrepreneurs who strive to bring technology innovation to market. Qualcomm Ventures is awarding $750,000 in seed capital via a...
CEans, Most of CEans have their own blogs and I think it would be a great idea to spread the word about CrazyEngineers Day through your blog. Do tell your...
We read many different blogs. And sometimes we find a really good post. We can have this space to share what we like. So, that we get to read more...
I have really important post graduate exams coming up in a few weeks that have me super stressed out right now. Do you have any good ideas of what I...
One of the most common problems faced by all fresh engineering graduates is to find jobs. While many get placed through campus recruitment drives; there are many who've to make...