Measuring Microwave Frequency with CRO

The freq of microwave which we use in our practical lab is of 8-12ghz. but how could we observe it in a 300mhz cro?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Use a frequency divider circuit:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    where do we hav that frequency divider ckt in cro??
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I thought that you wanted to know how a 300 MHz scope could be used to observe 8-12ghz. I f you are already able to see it on the existing scope, I have no answer. Which model scope is this? Generally a 300MHz scope's maximum frequency will be that and it cannot be used at higher frequencies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like rainwater harvesting is the solution to take care of the water related problems people face. Rainwater harvesting techniques don't require lot of money; but the awareness is...
i hav been hearing this word "Android" many times a day. what is it? I have no idea about it?
Google, Facebook, Amazon and eBay are joining hands to create a powerful pro-internet lobbying group that would deal with the law makers in the US. The group name would be:...
The world's largest publicly traded oil company - ExxonMobil, announced that their quarterly profit rose by 49 percent a whoppy $15.9 billion. As reported by ExxonMobil this rise in profit...
i need some latest real time final year project in electronics.plz give some details abt that.