Me:Fahmid

Hi Every1,

If you wanna know something about me, here is a brief outline for you. I lived in Dhaka-the capital of Bangladesh. My home district is Munshiganj. I have graduated from East West University on Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE).
Now I'm working in Saif Powertec Ltd. as Assistant Engineer and previously have worked in Computer Source LTD as Business Manager,Corporate Solution and Intern Engineer in EnergyPAC Engineering Ltd.
I born in Sylhet. The most beautiful place in Bangladesh. My birthday is November 22.
Personally I'm very talkative...so easily can mixed with a stranger..... But I'm calculative about my speech because I believe 3 things we can't change: Sent mail, Bullet and speech.
I'm also little bit ambitious but within is an ethical ground. By maintaining my ethical ground I always try to gain my desired success.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#. 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend 😀 Good to see CEans from Bangladesh. We hope you will enjoy CE and bring your colleagues and friends to CE.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE Family. Be an active member.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Time's come to announce the launch of refreshingly new VoiCE and Small Talk on https://www.crazyengineers.com homepage. We've the design live since last 3 days and we've been thoroughly testing...
WolframAlpha is a freely available computational engine that can supplement already existing software such as mathematica, maple, mathlab, or excel. The purpose of this mini-guide is to go over some...
A bag contains 10 blue marbles, 20 green marbles and 30 red marbles. A marble is drawn from the bag, its colour recorded and it is put back in the...
hi, my name is k mahesh.i have been doing as an electronics engineer in VLSI
If you are on a deserted island, which single technology would you prefer to be with?