matlab simulation

hi all,

I am trying to simulate something in matlab.

Problem:

66kv line coming to the local substation of a company. From there, through different stepdown transformers, finally from a 3.3kv/440v transformer, is fed to all the shops in the company through separate feeders in addition to a direct 3.3 kv to testing shop. Considering this testing shop and another shop (consists of a purely resistive heating element, main load in that shop). So, the problem is while trying to control this heating element using a thyristor, its getting affected in the testing shop. ie, unwanted signals are coming in the supply (obviously due to the presence of thyristor)

My aim is to view the problem in testing shop, trying to resolve it by using a passive filter.

PS: 3 phase supply

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am new here! Nice to see all of you!! I need all your advice if i post some question here! Thanks!!!😁
Ever since Gmail [and Adsense] started, people have raised concerns that Google employees may login to other's Gmail accounts to read mails. But Google says their employees don't login to...
REFERRAL NAME: Vinay Gudivada Drive Fresh talent to take their first step towards success! Freshers – 2009 Fresh B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA Good and Consistent academic record...
Hi! CEans, I'm new to this forum. I've to present a project and give a seminar in my college, I got stuck in selecting topics. Please help me. Thanks in...
OK, Big heads don't shout at me. Ever since we are born, we tend to see various things and then as we grow as as per our likings we get...