Help in selecting topics for seminar

Hi! CEans, I'm new to this forum. I've to present a project and give a seminar in my college, I got stuck in selecting topics. Please help me. Thanks in very advance...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hi funmonster, have you searched this section for topics? If not, please do: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OK, Big heads don't shout at me. Ever since we are born, we tend to see various things and then as we grow as as per our likings we get...
In series of short stories, again one short story from me (received in an e-mail from one of my friend.) Think Higher... A man saw a poor boy lokking at...
Please suggest me about implementing Page Ranking Algorithm.What will be the Requirement for that?How will be it implemented? Tell me whether I have to develop a new search engine for...
Guys please help: I have this device and I have to connect it with an existing asp.net web application. The device has to scan barcode and the scanned value has...
I am looking for level sensor to store raw material in a tank having height of 500mm.The raw material is highly corrosive in nature.The sensor must work for the range...