Refferal openings in adp

REFERRAL NAME:
Vinay Gudivada

Drive Fresh talent to take their first step towards success!

Freshers – 2009

Fresh B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA
Good and Consistent academic record
Engineering Students - 10th - 65%; 12th – 65% & B.E / B.Tech - 70%
M.Tech / MCA – 10th – 65%; 12th – 65%; Graduation – 65% & M.Tech / MCA – 70%
No backlogs in the entire academics
Excellent communications, analytical and interfacing skills

The following candidates need not apply:

Candidates who have taken up discussion with us in the last 6 months

Important Note

Please upload the resumes on IKARE against (Job Code – Tech Grad)
Based on the initial screening the HR will get in touch with the candidates and schedule them for further process
Resumes not uploaded on IKARE will not be considered as referrals and associates will not be eligible for referral bonus
While uploading the resume on IKARE, please mention the complete name of your referral (First and last name)
Please mention the accurate Date of Birth (YYYY/MM/DD)
Please provide detailed comments as to why he / she is suitable to work at ADP, referrals uploaded without valid comments will be eligible for only 50% of the actual referral bonus amount
Please mention the Correct passing year of Class X
IKARE application supports .doc, .xls, .txt, .pdf formats only

Replies

• ms_cs
    ms_cs
    what is IKARE? also applicable for computer science and engg too?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I guess its some kind of thier internal program.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    First: Sorry guys I should have posted this!!

Next: The IKARE and stuff the imporant note is for US ( I mean employees)

So if you suit for the above criteria then you can forward your resume to my mail ID posted below in my signature!

IKARE is an internal application where we are supposed to upload the resume.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    One more news!!

There are referral openings for Java and Automation Testing positions as well.

This is the criteria for JAVA.

Job Descriptions:

- 2 - 5 year experience in developing software applications with Java based web technology.
    - 2 - 5 year hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, one of standard J2EE application servers (JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere, iPlanet, etc) and SQL (Oracle, Sybase or MS SQL Server)
    - 2 – 5 year hands-on experience in JSP, Java Servlet, JavaScript and HTML.
    - Experience or knowledge of AJAX is a plus.
    - Good knowledge of object-oriented design and design pattern.
    - Strong communication skill.
    - Strong analytical/technical background and experience with software development methodologies such as waterfall and/or Agile
    - Demonstrated ability to work independently with general direction or as part of a team

For Automation Testing:

Over 2 years of experience on Automation Testing and good knowedge on Framework and ability to work on Main Frames.

This is the requirement.!!

Admin/Mod: If you think this advertisement should be removed , please do so 😀

• T.Dhanalakshmi
    T.Dhanalakshmi

Please do not post your resume, contact details and other information in an open forum.
  • sravan09mca
    sravan09mca
    Resume Snipped.

Admin says: Don't act as clueless, mindless engineers, folks! When you see that the resume posted in the last post was removed, you should NOT post your resume. Displaying your profile, contact details in an open forum can be potentially dangerous. CE takes no responsibility of damages that my result due to this activity.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I would request to close this thread!

Lets come up with some some kind of project which can be of help for us.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes PLease!
    Inspite of giving the referal names.. i really dont know why people are posting their resumes here. We understand the improtance of job, hence are trying to help by posting up referal jobs, this doesnot mean that you post up resumes here.

I think this whole thing of referal program needs to be streamlined.
  • valikalatulasi
    valikalatulasi

Admin: Don't act like idiot.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! CEans, I'm new to this forum. I've to present a project and give a seminar in my college, I got stuck in selecting topics. Please help me. Thanks in...
OK, Big heads don't shout at me. Ever since we are born, we tend to see various things and then as we grow as as per our likings we get...
In series of short stories, again one short story from me (received in an e-mail from one of my friend.) Think Higher... A man saw a poor boy lokking at...
Please suggest me about implementing Page Ranking Algorithm.What will be the Requirement for that?How will be it implemented? Tell me whether I have to develop a new search engine for...
Guys please help: I have this device and I have to connect it with an existing asp.net web application. The device has to scan barcode and the scanned value has...