MATLAB program for the below question. Please help me with it.

Hey people!
I need a matlab program for the optimized design of a 500 KVA, 11kV/415V, 3 phase core type, delta/ star, distribution type transformer. Please help me with the program

Replies

• arunchary
    arunchary
    hi program is not possible now but it can be try on Matlab simulink.if any base paper is there means we can help you.
  • SrilekhaK
    SrilekhaK
    arunchary
    hi program is not possible now but it can be try on Matlab simulink.if any base paper is there means we can help you.
    Thanks for looking into it. But, the program can be done on MATLAB. I have already done the normal programming for it. But for the optimized design we are getting the output values but they are not coming properly. If you want I'll send the program and you can check.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    yup send to me ill check ok.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm 2011 passout B.Tech IT.after completed my graduation i working in one project center for more than 1 yrs in java.Now i'm having ocjp certification.Now i want job in IT...
Any methods for simple wifi hacking..!!
Hi I'm in need to know about the fields offered in ME for PG. Can anyone list it out?
Suggest me sum meaningful names for college magazine.
Here's a HEX robot that brings coffee to you. Reminds me of the 'Pepsi' ad where Aamir Khand would bring Pepsi after passing through a ton of hurdles. But I...