Should I apply as an experienced or fresher?

i'm 2011 passout B.Tech IT.after completed my graduation i working in one project center for more than 1 yrs in java.Now i'm having ocjp certification.Now i want job in IT companies.Should io search job as a experienced(1 1/2 yrs) or as a fresher?Please reply.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I changed your thread title from 'Help' to something that is more meaningful. Could you clarify -

bithamang
    after completed my graduation i working in one project center for more than 1 yrs in java
    If you worked on a java project as your own side-project then that may not count as 'experience' in the Industry. Because the moment you say you have experience, you will have to back it up with an experience letter from your current / previous employer.

Else, it's better to apply as a fresher.
  • bithamang
    bithamang
    ya i have an experience letter from my current employer
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bithamang
    ..then why do you want to apply as a fresher? You aren't a 'fresher' anymore, technically.
  • bithamang
    bithamang
    But my friends told that only corporate experiences are taken into consideration.this project centre experiences are not taken into account.so i confused
  • avii
    avii
    You don't need to apply as fresher.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    bithamang
    But my friends told that only corporate experiences are taken into consideration.this project centre experiences are not taken into account.so i confused
    You didn't clarify it earlier. You said -

bithamang
    If the project center was your 'employer', you are not a fresher technically. Else you should show it as a project experience. I hope that clarifies all the doubts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Any methods for simple wifi hacking..!!
Hi I'm in need to know about the fields offered in ME for PG. Can anyone list it out?
Suggest me sum meaningful names for college magazine.
Here's a HEX robot that brings coffee to you. Reminds me of the 'Pepsi' ad where Aamir Khand would bring Pepsi after passing through a ton of hurdles. But I...
Hi guys, I'm new to this illustrious community. My friend told me about this site. After going through the threads, I've been really impressed. I've decided to stay active henceforth....