How to hack wifi password??

Any methods for simple wifi hacking..!!

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    If you are asking for fun , then there is a software named cain and abel, you can use, mark my words, just for fun ๐Ÿ˜€
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Cain and Abel is a great tool. Also if you're on linux, aircrack-ng is the best package you'll ever get. But be aware that gaining restricted access is illegal and if discovered is punishable. Mind that!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A more appropriate discussion would be how do we secure our networks from these tools? To the best of my knowledge, aircrack and cain & able use brute force to crack passwords. Is that correct?
  • avii
    avii
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A more appropriate discussion would be how do we secure our networks from these tools? To the best of my knowledge, aircrack and cain & able use brute force to crack passwords. Is that correct?
    Yes. Usually these tools maintain a dictionary & keep on matching. If password is weak, it will be matched quickly. Keep a strong password for WiFi, something like :

=$7hyJp=Mgs}2Kc/8,-2$q>,'
    It should do the trick ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    avii
    Yes. Usually these tools maintain a dictionary & keep on matching. If password is weak, it will be matched quickly. Keep a strong password for WiFi, something like :

=$7hyJp=Mgs}2Kc/8,-2$q>,'
    It should do the trick ๐Ÿ˜›
    Yeah, a combination of A-z, ~-+= (special chars), and numbers and spaces would make the password almost impossible to crack.
  • babumoshaaye
    babumoshaaye
    Aircrack captures packets and then analyzes the data in them decrypting the requests and responses. Cain and abel uses brute force.
  • Ganesh MSD
    Ganesh MSD
    goyal420
    If you are asking for fun , then there is a software named cain and abel, you can use, mark my words, just for fun ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks friend...!!
  • Ganesh MSD
    Ganesh MSD
    Ya right
    babumoshaaye
    Cain and Abel is a great tool. Also if you're on linux, aircrack-ng is the best package you'll ever get. But be aware that gaining restricted access is illegal and if discovered is punishable. Mind that!
    Ya right...!! I just want to know how to access wifi that's why...!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I'm in need to know about the fields offered in ME for PG. Can anyone list it out?
Suggest me sum meaningful names for college magazine.
Here's a HEX robot that brings coffee to you. Reminds me of the 'Pepsi' ad where Aamir Khand would bring Pepsi after passing through a ton of hurdles. But I...
Hi guys, I'm new to this illustrious community. My friend told me about this site. After going through the threads, I've been really impressed. I've decided to stay active henceforth....
i want the complete code of atm machine in c++