Matlab Help: Save movie as avi

I need to save my animation as an avi. The avi2movie function is not working correctly, and I have not done this for a 2-dimensional nest model (i,j) and time loop (n). I am pasting below the code I use to produce my animation- I need an avi because printing to screen takes a large amount of run time, and I need the animations for a presentation.
temp2 = mod(n,100)
if temp2 == 0
V = V + 1
surf(x,yxzold,qold)
title (['time is ' num2str(tim(n)/60) 'min'])
colormap jet
colorbar
caxis([0 1])
axis ([0 350 0 550 0 3])
Mov(V) = getframe;
end

end % ends time loop

movie2avi does not work. Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!
Susan Meredith

Replies

• sumeho
    sumeho
    Matlab help save movie as avi

I need to save my animation as an avi. The avi2movie function is not working correctly, and I have not done this for a 2-dimensional nest model (i,j) and time loop (n). I am pasting below the code I use to produce my animation- I need an avi because printing to screen takes a large amount of run time, and I need the animations for a presentation.
    temp2 = mod(n,100)
    if temp2 == 0
    V = V + 1
    surf(x,yxzold,qold)
    title (['time is ' num2str(tim(n)/60) 'min'])
    colormap jet
    colorbar
    caxis([0 1])
    axis ([0 350 0 550 0 3])
    Mov(V) = getframe;
    end

end % ends time loop

movie2avi does not work. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To find out what kind of RAM you need, whether you have the available slots on the motherboard, how much you can install, and how to purchase RAM online and...
hi Friends, why we do refresh in our computer ?? what is the function of this .??
Google calendar is introducing a new feature that will allow scheduling events (online) much easier. Currently the feature is in limited access mode. If anyone's got access to it, please...
License: Freeware Operating systems:Win XP/Windows Vista/Win 2000 File size: 1.9MB Google Desktop doesn't only search your PC, but also displays news and new emails direct on your desktop. Google Desktop...
OK, mechanical engineers! Solve this simple clothes dryer problem. An electric clothes dryer with its rotating drum does a good job of drying most clothing. But sheets and blankets tend...