Masters in telecommunications

hi engineers

i just finished my bsc degree of electronic and telecommunication engineering and i'm now thinking of studying for masters

but the problem is i haven't particular field in mind yet so i'd be grateful if anyone clarifies this to me

the available fields are antenna , optical ,acoustic , electronic, communication (general),digital signal processing

i think the last 3 are more interesting but please help me to choose

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the fields that you mentioned are exciting and given the growth of electronics industry in the past few years; each field seems to have a great scope in the future. I'd however strongly recommend you to choose the field based on your interest - think of the field that attracts you the most. Go through the syllabus and discover which of your chosen fields has the most interesting content.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    check the syllabus.Not sure of your conuntry, but there are varied options in masters too.for example- you have Masters by coursework (regular studies) aand masters by research(which prepares you for further research work). Telecommunications masters subjects too can be varied - right from core telecommunciatison like antenna designing and information coding, through data communcaitions like internetworking to quantum communcations and security.
    Check the syllabus- see what topics you are familar with, see what topics you want to excel in 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, there has been enough fuss about iPhone 5 and its features. Some people love the new screen-size and some just hate it. Some are joking about it - So,...
Hello All, I am currently working on a project where I would need to measure the current from a Channel Electron Multiplier(CEM) anode. The anode is at a high voltage...
I'm sure you might have heard about CoffeeScript. As the official description of coffeescript goes, it's a tiny language that compiles into Javascript. This new language aims to expose and...
The Dropbox engineering team used this nice online JavaScript to CoffeeScript (and vice-versa) converter tool to rewrite entire their browser side codebase from JS to CS. Take a look at...
hi everyone,... Im thinking to do a project for engg final year on "Usage of waste heat from automobile Exhaust". Can anyone please tell me how i can give a...