March 14, 2015 – 9:26:53 Will Be Epic

Why ?

March 14, 2015 – 9:26:53 = Pi = 3.141592653 😁

Mind = Blown 😲​

Courtesy: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's an interesting observation. But doesn't it all depend on how the dates are written? I mean, I can write 14 March 2015 and it doesn't make any sense then.

By the way, when do we achieve the Golden Ratio:
    1.61803398875 ?
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Yes it does, the post was from an American Twitter account and they always write the month and then the date e.g. 9/11.
    After much thought I can't seem to find a date that makes the golden ratio.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    I don't know why we relate the 20XX as only XX. For eg. 07/07/07 becomes epic while its not. Its not 07 but 2007. 07/07/0007 would be epic as that qualifies to be written as 07 in the year.

I mean, ok, for simplicity and ease, we may write in XX form instead of 20XX since its a new century but calling them as epic isn't the right thing to do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Researchers at Harvard School of Engineering and Sciences (SEAS) have come up with a very innovative way to harvest the infrared energy the earth radiates into outer space. For this...
Hi, Is anyone interested in combined studies to prepare for gate-2015. I stay near Nagawara,Bangalore.
Have you ever heard of a robot that plays music? If yes, then how about a robot that 'creates' music? This is sure to raise some brows there. Professor Gil...
Official survey from Canonical's Ubuntu. It will hardly take few minutes, If you use Ubuntu or care about Ubuntu then kindly take this survey. This survey will help Canonical devs...
If you frequently use Amazon to sell products then, here is a piece of good news for you. According to a report in TechCrunch, the e-commerce giant has launched a...