Mahindra & Ssangyong To Launch S101 Mini-SUV For Under Rs. 4L in India

If Tatas can launch 'nano' for Rs. 1,00,000; Mahindra does not want to be left behind in the race. The company announced plans to launch a mini-SUV in Indian markets in the next 26-28 months. Mahindra and Ssangyong motors are working together on this project and one of the main goals is to produce a highly efficient vehicle in the SUV category. The project codename is S101 and is currently being called nano-SUV by the workers. While we are yet to have further details on this news; we'd like to know whether our engineers think that SUV under Rs. 4 lakh would be a runaway success. Tata nano, suffered lot of problems but it still selling in India like a hot cake. What's your opinion?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The news of recession hitting asian companies seems to be rumors - Infosys, the Indian IT company is recruiting at higher pace in India and has announced plans to hire...
Please suggest Alloy/Temper for: Aluminium Extruded Pipe End-Use: Rollers for Flexo and Roto Grauvure printing machines. Appreciate your help. I have been trying to figure this question out.
CEans who are going to take up the CAT 2011 (which starts from the day after tomorrow) please go through the following link for a smooth experience 😀 https://www.catiim.in/pdf/CAT%202011%20-%20Helpful%20Tips%20for%20Smooth%20Experience.pdf All...
Hi, I am student electrical engineer and I should probably know this stuff but I am trying to work out how to determine the required short circuit current rating of...
Oracle India is planning to recruit over 3500 engineers in India by May 2012. The company currently has over 21k engineers on its roll and plans to add 3.5k engineers....