Mahindra Spark The Rise Challenge

Hello everyone,

Mahindra has come up with "Spark The Rise" Challenge that is set to fund projects that are likely to set an impact especially in India. Winners will have their project funded. They are selected by the number of votes they receive. Also some are selected based on Merit.

You need to submit your idea to them which will be reviewed and posted in the website #-Link-Snipped-#
I have submitted my project idea that has been posted in the website. This is the link #-Link-Snipped-# The title is "AutoGSM". I have already published the paper work for the same in IEEE (Anti-theft Tracking System for Automobiles AutoGSM). Authors:G.S.Prasanth Ganesh, B.Balaji, T.A.Srinivasa Varadhan.

It is a vehicle tracking system that utilizes only GSM and requires neither any additional bandwidth for tracking nor the help from service providers. Hence is an efficient system that is cost effective unlike the GPS.

As a fellow CEan I request the members to kindly vote for me and extend your support.

The last date for voting is Oct 31 2011.

The procedure to vote is as follows:

A.Through facebook:
1.Click the link provided
2.Now click on "Vote" (in green at the top)
3.Click on 'Login and Vote"
4.Now use the "Connect With Facebook"
5.Click "Allow"

B.Through Valid email ID:
1.Sign up
2.Complete the verification process
3.Login
4.Vote

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

First time I took a leave of 4 days in last three years. Came to Kolkata for Durga Puja. Its such a feeling to be back to the place of...
Steve Jobs is no more. The legendary creator of Apple corporation died at the age of 56. Steve Jobs along with Steve Wozniak created one of the most amazing technology...
Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO of tablet makers Datawind, speaks exclusively to NDTV about the making of the Aakash and how they managed to keep the manufacturing price so low in...
Bill Gates wrote following words on Steve Jobs' death: I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends,...
Apple and Steve Jobs - inseperable click on the image image credit : https://jmak.tumblr.com/post/9377189056