click on the image

image credit : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is really awesome! Hats of to the creator of this image 😀
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    I agree, many images are flying around, but this one really spoke a thousand words . iA.D.M.I.R.E 😀
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    durga
    I agree, many images are flying around, but this one really spoke a thousand words . iA.D.M.I.R.E 😀
    DD news has an exclusive programme for remembering Steve Jobs. Just watched that.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The creator of this image is perhaps Art Jonak. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hats-off to Mac-Man Steve.
    RIP Steave jobs.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Issue
    The creator of this image is perhaps Art Jonak. #-Link-Snipped-#
    uhu! not to prove any one right, but just trying to give due credit to the original creator. here one of the comments on 'Art Jonak' photo album reads as
    "This image originated from a young Hong Kong artist, named Jonathan Mak Long, on Tumblr several months ago when Steve Jobs resigned from the CEO position. In light of Jobs passing, the picture has since made its way around the world rapidly on the web, Twitter and Facebook."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hotels are starting to replace mini plastic toiletry bottles with larger bottles as consumers demand greener options (at least in the US). Are tiny plastic toiletry bottles on their way...
Scientists have created a working cloaking device that not only takes advantage of one of nature's most bizarre phenomenon, but also boasts unique features; it has an 'on and off'...
Breath powered charger proves that you're more than just hot air | DVICE
Hello, as i mentioned i am studying about crystal structure recently, i am facing another problem. In the book it says that : (111) plane in BCC does not cut...
CAD helps surgeons in breast cancer tissue reconstruction. Computer-Aided Design Helps in Breast Tissue Reconstruction :: Nasa Tech Briefs