4 days of Leave for Durga Puja

First time I took a leave of 4 days in last three years. Came to Kolkata for Durga Puja. Its such a feeling to be back to the place of art and culture. Sneek in after few days just to share how great it feels sometimes to be out of the work.!😁
Will be back very soon.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    In case you click any photos; do share them with us 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs is no more. The legendary creator of Apple corporation died at the age of 56. Steve Jobs along with Steve Wozniak created one of the most amazing technology...
Suneet Singh Tuli, CEO of tablet makers Datawind, speaks exclusively to NDTV about the making of the Aakash and how they managed to keep the manufacturing price so low in...
Bill Gates wrote following words on Steve Jobs' death: I’m truly saddened to learn of Steve Jobs’ death. Melinda and I extend our sincere condolences to his family and friends,...
Apple and Steve Jobs - inseperable click on the image image credit : https://jmak.tumblr.com/post/9377189056
Hotels are starting to replace mini plastic toiletry bottles with larger bottles as consumers demand greener options (at least in the US). Are tiny plastic toiletry bottles on their way...