Magnetic stripe reader

Hello CEans,
I want to make a magnetic card writer and a reader separately. My aim is to make a homemade security system in which I want to keep my documents in a safe where I can lock/unlock it using a magnetic stripe reader.
Can anybody help me sort out this problem.

Thanks & Regards,
Akhilesh

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I will give some craziest and mind hunter mathemetical quests. If you thinking that I am genius in mathemetics then prove your skills here, Mind Crasher Challenge 1 : Once...
hey.... i hv jus completed my BE in instrumentation from the mumbai university.. at present i hv got placed in a company but it is a new company... could u...
Hello, I am new to Ansys, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can provide Ansys structural not only with the loads, but also with a specific stiffness matrix...
Hello Ceans, Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training. [B]Branch: College Name: Your preferred Location For Training: Interested Field:[/B]So if you...
Hello I have an idea to make a Smart College.. First idea is Notice board using the LED display Such as one used at Railway Station We can use One...