Mathematics Challenger

I will give some craziest and mind hunter mathemetical quests. If you thinking that I am genius in mathemetics then prove your skills here,
Mind Crasher Challenge 1 :
Once a mathematician went to buy some stationaries in the shop. He purchased four different things of different prices. The total bill for him was 71.10Rs. After looking at the bill the mathmatician amazed that the summation of all prices & multiplication of all prices are same. Then what are the prices of four items?
Number Teaser Challenge 2 :
By using only 0-9 digits with the help of simple arithmetic instructions (+,-,*,/,(,),) make the number 2009

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Answer2:

((8*2*5*6) +(10+7+3))*4 + 9 = 2009
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Congrats ES!!!
    Still 1st challenge is unsolved.
    Number Teaser Challenge 3 :
    Repeat challenge 2, but this time you have to use only subtraction, multiplicatio, & brackets.
    Sequence Catcher Challenge 4 :
    Catch the following sequence,
    #->>>> 6,2,5,5,4,5,6,4,7,,___,___,....
    Hint : This is not a pure mathematical series. In simple words, its not a arithmetic series.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    Looks like puzzles are to hard to solve. So I am giving hints for some.
    Hint for puzzle 3,
    (digit 1-8) - 9 = 2009

Hint for puzzle 4,
    The series is related with calculator.
    Hope someone will strike this time!!!
  • Mr. L@L@
    Mr. L@L@
    Can u tell me what's that ???
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    What do you want to know buddy?
    Puzzle 2 is solved & puzzle 1,3,4 are to be solved.
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    :sad:Where are the math genius of CE?:sad:
    Its been long time that anyone have tried to solve the puzzle. Should I post the answer or wait for some crazy CEans?
  • RajdeepCE
    RajdeepCE
    My patient is over now:sad:, so here I am posting the answer.
    Challenge 3:
    1 * 2 - ( 3 - 4 - 5 ) * 6 * 7 * 8 - 9 = 2009
    Challenge 4:
    #->>> 6,2,5,5,4,5,6,4,7,5,8,...
    It is a series of segments needed to show the number in calculator. For example, to display 0 we need 6 segments. For 1 we need 2, so on.
    I am living challenge 1 as a real challenge for CEans.
    Don't you have dare to solve the challenge?
    Its an open challenge for you all CEans out there!!!!
    All the best for it.๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey.... i hv jus completed my BE in instrumentation from the mumbai university.. at present i hv got placed in a company but it is a new company... could u...
Hello, I am new to Ansys, I was wondering if anyone knows if we can provide Ansys structural not only with the loads, but also with a specific stiffness matrix...
Hello Ceans, Please Follow this Particular Format to Post your Topic if you are asking for the Training. [B]Branch: College Name: Your preferred Location For Training: Interested Field:[/B]So if you...
Hello I have an idea to make a Smart College.. First idea is Notice board using the LED display Such as one used at Railway Station We can use One...
I want to get PG from IIT. But some of my professor telling that, "PG is good option if you prefer lecturer job. Otherwise no need.". I don't want lecturer...