Lucky Mr Narayana Murthy, he was arrested by Bulgarian police.

Narayana Murthy Of INFOSY'S was arrested in Bulgaria
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Police in India often arrest wrongfully... once they commit a wrong , they will fabricate evidence and involve all colleagues in trying to prove, "We did no wrong" ...unless money is paid ...then any case they gleefully botch...right or wrong.[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr Narayana Murthy is lucky to have been arrested in Bulgaria.... What IF he had been arrested In India ....[/FONT] refer #-Link-Snipped-# )

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]India and Mr Narayana Murthy should consider himself extremely lucky, he was arrested in Bulgaria, a event that changed his life, he says... basically a misfortune that lasted ONLY 5 DAYS. [/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What would have happened, had he been arrested in India, EVEN IF WRONGFULLY PUT IN JAIL FOR 5 DAYS ... a case would have been filed in court against him and he would have been fighting in the courts for 10s of years, just to prove he was innocent and then, there would have been NO INFOSYS... the police and courts would have insured, he got time for nothing else. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I Should know this very well, because I am going through the Indian Experience NOW. [/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Visit my website .... [/FONT]#-Link-Snipped-#​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I was the founder MD of a listed company, Sellaids Publications I Ltd., listed on the BSE, though never a Billionaire, the low depths I have reached today, I never imagined existed. ... Because at age 59 I have savings even a beggar will be ashamed of ... but I am happy, having found a cause to fight ... fighting the ROGUE POLICE OF INDIA.[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JOIN ME, you too will find real hapiness.[/FONT]​

Visit...#-Link-Snipped-#​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]by I K Chhugani ________________________________________________________[/FONT]​
Now let me tell you my story:

A fraudster named Rajkumar Basantani, received Rs 1000 crores from 60 banks and fled from India. No action was taken against him or the bank managers by anyone. He left behind property worth about 5 crores only, which the banks dutifully seized, for their records.

Out of this property, I purchased one flat for Rs 51 lacs, which the fraudster did not like. So he ordered the Mumbai police to throw me out of the flat and into jail.

So a police officer PSI Inamdar filed a complaint, in the Sessions court, that I was found to be living in the flat, which he had sealed, he falsely claimed. The Sessions Judge under the MPID Act (surely also on payroll of fraudster) ordered that a FIR should be filed against me at Khar, called the Sr police officer to court and told him verbally to arrest me... also report to me after 4 days on 29th march 05.

All this was done without the Judge checking, if any order had been passed by him for sealing the flat, in the case against the fraudster. (a Judge can make that mistake, only naive can believe).
The fact was, there was no order to seal the flat, and the police officer was required only to paste a notice, on the flat, asking for the banks, to show cause, why this property should not be attached by MPID court....Which too the police officer had not complied.

So am I wrong in saying that, i was the victim of the nexus between the fraudster, the Mumbai Police and the Judge.

Fortunately for me, this judge got elevated to the Bombay high court, and then came the next judge, who tried to protect his predecessor, by putting immense pressure on me to voluntarily leave the flat, when I flatly refused, he finally passed the order in my favour on 30.1.06....I even made a complaint to the Chief Justice of the supreme court...reply nil.

Letter to Chief Justice, Supreme Court

available at #-Link-Snipped-#[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] ..... [/FONT]#-Link-Snipped-#​

#-Link-Snipped-# ...CNN-IBN report

#-Link-Snipped-#... feeds the poor.

#-Link-Snipped-#... Even You can be framed

#-Link-Snipped-#...YOU too can help fight Corruption.

#-Link-Snipped-#...Where all has Corruption Reached.

Replies

• ikchhugani
    ikchhugani
    The police in India, must send all Indian engineers, to jail for 5 days, preferably on trumped up charges ... thereafter we shall have 1000s of engineers extrememy fired up ... Some will start companies like INFOSYS and others will fight corruption in India.

So the police will be instrumental in taking India forward ... finally they will get real credit for the work they do.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, I've been thinking about this since ages 😀 . We have a good bunch of CEans who are students. I think CE will grow if we can spread our...
Hi, I'm trying to interface a 4021 (8 stage static shift register) chip which is receiving a 12v clock and data input from a remote device to a PIC chip....
i need some bsics mini projects in electronics.can any one help me please
hai everybody! i want to do a project relating the topic SECURITY .hope anyone can help me
Dear reader, Somebody kindly tell me as to how to develop a text editor using C language and ncurses library. Where can i get a ready source code for it?...