Looking for Developers - For Mobile, Web Apps Paired to Fitness Tracker

Hi there, I'm looking for information, design processes and implementation of a complete system from a web design, mobile app and bluetooth fitness tracker that all sync with each other.
Does anyone do such things?
The tracker requires some complicated functions that are not yet seen in current trackers and will need designing and building.
i'm only in the ideas phase at present and looking to get some good feedback on its potential, mainly the tracker and where it can be built and duration of the entire project.
Many Thanks.
Colin

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# There are many such apps already existing on the Android as well as iOS app stores that pair the fitness tracker with your smartphone or tablet.
    What kind of 'complicated functions' do you mean? Could you explain your idea a bit further?
  • Colin Menzies
    Colin Menzies
    Hi Ankita, Yes I know there are many this is why I am seeking out possible designers/engineers to create the same or similar. the extra functions can be discussed later in private. I'm basically researching who is capable of designing/building all three to pair with each other as one stand alone system at the moment.
    Thanks for replying.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Cool. Updated your title to reflect what you are looking for.
  • Colin Menzies
    Colin Menzies
    Thanks Ahkita, i did not know what to fill in. I take it that it's ok to ask these questions here then?
  • Alice Smith
    Alice Smith
    You go with few very important points that you can utilize when looking for a right mobile app developer or firm.

1. Apart from all technical aspects, a developer must identify client’s exact needs. It helps them to make an app that can really go fascinating to fulfill their user’s various demands.

2. It’s very important for developers to judge how actually the apps would look and work. This can remove future chances of bugs and other technical errors. It determines the fulfillment of client’s every need.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it illegal to have two degrees at same time period from different University... Just for general information if someone do b.Tech at same time period from two different University...
Hi fellow CEians! It may be an already answered question or thought of by someone else, but I have to blurt it out..so here goes! We all pretty much know...
Hai sir myself Naveen , i just attended an INTERVIEW for Axis bank:HR asked why you have choosen banking careers after your Pg in Electrical engineering....... I just stuck for...
Is there any scope for future and in present time for these developers?
Hi sir this is Navami Tiwari , I am working in a mechanical company with team of 5 members as fresher software developer in asp .net web api, linq, MySQL...