Java or .Net - Which is Better for career?

Hi sir this is Navami Tiwari , I am working in a mechanical company with team of 5 members as fresher software developer in asp .net web api, linq, MySQL and entity framework from last 5 months, but I have spent my 3 years in learning java. I have a job offer in Java but they are saying that they will give training for 3 months so my salary would be less than my current salary. After appraisal at both the companies, my current come will provide me a little more salary. All game was of interest but I am confused now what is interest coding or Java vs .Net. I am not able to take decision for better career in future. One more thing what would be impact of working with mechanical company in its own ERP or to join a software development company to work in Java as a fresher. Please help me.
Any suggestion is appreciated , thanks in advance.

Replies

• Navami Tiwari
    Navami Tiwari
    Plz someone reply I am not able to take decision plz help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi enngineers, for my acadamic project i need to design a single stage buck boost inverter, I am totally blank need help from you, pls guide me to complete this
Why cadmium plated fasteners are used in Aeronautical fabrication work?
Born and brought up in Agra, one of the most business oriented towns in India, Rakhi Chawla grew up in the support and care of parents who were unconventional in...
which book is best for preparing the mehcanial objectives,basics,concepts??
Certainly not my cup of tea. https://www.instructables.com/id/Pressly-The-DIY-Almighty-Smartphone-Button/?ALLSTEPS