List of documents in a folder

On windows XP, is there any way to obtain a list of all documents in a folder?

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Differential
    On windows XP, is there any way to obtain a list of all documents in a folder?
    Hi Differential
    Apologies for late reply ! I am not sure if I understood your problem well or not but why you are asking for any specific way for listing documents in a folder. Open that folder, I guess you can get list of all documents in that folder and if you are specifically talking about .doc file. Simply make a search in that folder with type as .doc , it will show you list of all .doc files in that folder.

Or are you talking about getting list of names of all documents in a folder so as to copy their names in one shot?
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    I remember, you have already asked this,

I have posted one way,

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Guys! I just came across this website that let's you post ideas for free...its basically an ideas auction....i mean it can be a product or some kind of other...
Can anyone help me. Im designing a control system for a cubesat in single-axis. I have two torquers placed on the x & y axis of the cubesat. I want...
Hey, All my fellow Ceans, I am ROHAN here.๐Ÿ˜ Guys I am a MECHANICAL ENGINEER, and a relatively new member to this forum. I hadnt introduced myself earlier, sorry for...
hi all, Can anyone give any institutes which offer distance education in Cryptography? PS: i googled but all the links are blocked in my organization and moreover my home internet...
a lot of practical knoledge bout automobiles,, so sum1 there to help me