Like or Unlike

How many of them like to go jobs or Business. Reply please.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Business. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Doing a job in your own business ๐Ÿ˜–
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Not being supervised by others except your self is what I like
  • Nayan Goenka
    Nayan Goenka
    business ofc.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Job .. ๐Ÿ˜ as...

You have to job in your own or somebody's else's business ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Ditto ! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Nikhil Lokhande
    Nikhil Lokhande
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Like to do this way..............
    but doing Job now๐Ÿ˜”
  • Rehana Thakur
    Rehana Thakur
    Its totally depend on time and condition According to me
    now i am doing job and i am happy.
  • Shalini051
    Shalini051
    I would prefer the job of my interest over any business..
    It may depend on the job and your interest....For example, If you are interested in teaching, then you must enjoy the teaching profession. In that case, i don't think anybody would reject the combo of "passion + profession"...
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Own business of course

nothing according to me, can beat this.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    When you've your own boss, you get freedom. But it was better if you had a combo to start a business. A combo that can't kill each other, and need each other equally. In my company we've a trio of directors who started it off fresh from college. One handles the technical stuff and is an expert in that, the second one handles the marketing and is an expert with our clients and the third one is the financial controller with a rich family to back him up. In this case, none can do without the other two!๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to inquire if we can have recombination in the collector of bipolar junction transistor? what about emitter? If not what could be the factors deterring this phenomenon?
While i was thinking about gravity a question knocked in my mind, that whether the gravity outside the Earth atmosphere is precisely zero or a value lesser than that of...
Adding a new smartphone to its Galaxy series, Samsung India has now launched the new Samsung Galaxy Star, an Android Smartphone that has vowed to compete with the likes of...
The news that Google Inc. is going to help in funding and developing of wireless networks in emerging markets has spread like wildfire. The headlines broke out, when WSJ posted...
It might be the battle of the operating system capabilities, but the marketing teams at Microsoft surely have a target to take down - iOS. Take a look at following...