Let us make machine parts

Friends, I have an idea. Let us try making different machine parts, with whatever tools (softwares) you have. I will start be making a simple gear. Why not try something like this?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Friends, due to slow internet connection, I am unable to upload images. I Will modify this reply and soon post it. Please bear with me a little longer.

Thanks.
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    where is the images

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'll ask the first question. Am interested in buying an iphone from the united states because it costs 199$ there.am gonna ask someone to crack it and bring it from...
EJB Technology of Java platform is used for what applications? any server needs to be installed? which database to use at the back-end?
Quote: It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time. This little test should help you get started. During a visit to a mental asylum,...
An MIT system boasts a comprehensive view of energy inefficiency of a home or a commercial building kind of like a Google Street View....... A Picture is Worth a Thousand...
Angry Birds Live Video - the real life simulation of popular iOS, Android and now Chrome game. Check it out - [video=youtube;jzIBZQkj6SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIBZQkj6SY&feature=player_embedded[/video]