iPhone From US - Will It Work In India

i'll ask the first question. Am interested in buying an iphone from the united states because it costs 199$ there.am gonna ask someone to crack it and bring it from US without which i cant use it with indian service providers. I wanted to know the cons and the problems that will arise

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

EJB Technology of Java platform is used for what applications? any server needs to be installed? which database to use at the back-end?
Quote: It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time. This little test should help you get started. During a visit to a mental asylum,...
An MIT system boasts a comprehensive view of energy inefficiency of a home or a commercial building kind of like a Google Street View....... A Picture is Worth a Thousand...
Angry Birds Live Video - the real life simulation of popular iOS, Android and now Chrome game. Check it out - [video=youtube;jzIBZQkj6SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIBZQkj6SY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Machine learning expert Prof Chris Bishop Machine head: Computer science is set to enter a golden age, according to Microsoft Research’s Chris Bishop Read more: Machine learning expert Prof Chris...