The right test for CEans?

Quote:
It doesn't hurt to take a hard look at yourself from time to time. This little test should help you get started.

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criteria is that defines if a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub. Then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub."

Okay, here's your test:
1. Would you use the spoon?
2. Would you use the teacup?
3. Would you use the bucket?

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would choose the bucket, as it is larger than the spoon."

What was the director's response?

"No," answered the Director. "A normal person would pull the plug."
Unquote

Courtesy: The Engineer magazine

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An MIT system boasts a comprehensive view of energy inefficiency of a home or a commercial building kind of like a Google Street View....... A Picture is Worth a Thousand...
Angry Birds Live Video - the real life simulation of popular iOS, Android and now Chrome game. Check it out - [video=youtube;jzIBZQkj6SY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzIBZQkj6SY&feature=player_embedded[/video]
Machine learning expert Prof Chris Bishop Machine head: Computer science is set to enter a golden age, according to Microsoft Research’s Chris Bishop Read more: Machine learning expert Prof Chris...
Every website sends newsletter straight into our inbox providing latest news and updates. How this is done? How to create such newsletters and send it to everyone?
by mistake i clicked on mobile option in someone's profile,and the site on my pc is showing in mobile mode,how to change into pc mode,pls help