Let us discuss Nanotechnology

While searching for different topics, I came across this article. Do share your opinion about Nanotechnology. ๐Ÿ˜€

It also deals with nanotech development and job creation

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• gteuae
    gteuae
    I have a question - How Nanotechnology works??

Thanks & Regards .
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Good question gteuae,
    Actually Nano technology is not at all related to a single branch. In my opinion, every branch has its own nano technology.

Nano technology means that we use smaller options to have the same technological benefit to reduce volumes.

Let us consider a very crude case of nanotechnology. If suppose you are incorporating Iron and you can gain more advantage through a lighter and smarter material, the we use that another variant.

Nano technology is the study to find those variants and make them work according to our needs.

This is my opinion.
  • gteuae
    gteuae
    Thanks a lot ishutopre... You're opinion is quite helpful and understandable to my business i am #-Link-Snipped-#. ๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you once again.. ๐Ÿ˜€ thumbs up!
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    to understand the behaviour of matter at nano level is really amazing
    but 1nm is equal to what? it is equal to 10^-9m
    it implies 1/10000000000 th part of a meter
    you can imagine a meter but it is difficult to imagine nano meter
    if we place the balls in line then after arranging 10000000000 balls in line we got the length of 1m.
    to study thing at such level is really amazing
    in today's world nano roborts work around us which can pass through the slit behind the door and can save a huge amount of data.
  • jaxrobinson
    jaxrobinson
    @ Ammar Aziz The description you have given is really cool..I think everyone would be able to understand what is nanotechnology now.
  • KABIL
    KABIL
    Hai can you say anything related to bio-tech and nano tech
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Welcome to CE Kabil,
    I would suggest that you read voiCE, our section dedicated to engineering news where you can find many interesting article related not only to nano tech and bio tech but also entrepreneurial news of companies dealing in those subjects.

Also see for metamaterials, graphene and what not! ๐Ÿ˜€

Have a happy reading. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • NANOVEA
    NANOVEA
    While R&D topics continue to lead as a beacon for economic recovery, a crucial part of the R&D process continues to receive little to no attention. And make no mistake, you are about to learn of the single most important factor in the advancement of new or improved material technologies around the world.

Read More:Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: The Understated Contributor to International Economic Recovery
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    There have been several advances in nanotechnology, for a simple reason which I have always wondered why iPhone screen do not bear scratches and why people can easily use a tablet!

Why is it that a nanotechnology company is forbidden to disclose or rather take credit of their work unlike other companies?
  • NANOVEA
    NANOVEA
    Great question, and we are glad for the opportunity to respond. The short answer, NDA Non Disclosure Agreement. Any significant commercial account that an advancing technology may acquire will always have one in place. And this includes speaking of your involvement and or sale of your service. Because we are speaking of "Advancing" technology a commercial entity will of course want to obtain any advantage it can over its competitors. Meaning, they spent time learning of a technology that will work for them why allow competitors access to this information; basically let them do there own research which takes time.

In the end, this really does stifle what could be a faster growth of any new advancement. Many would agree, this is the last thing our economies need. But that's the understated truth. At Nanovea we were very surprised this story did not receive more attention. Its the most that can be said without breaking a professional oath that we take very seriously. And it should be said, not all hold their integrity and will publicly promote their involvement.

At Nanovea, our solution has been to make our work and technology as available as possible to support advancement and solutions. Is there some marketing in that, sure, but its information that can very valuable to many. Such as the discussion that your very supportive forum has just allowed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guess what? OK just read it. We all need this right? Go through it. ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy the news EneR Event 2011 - 1st International Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Trade...
This car does the job of trees. ๐Ÿ˜€ It absorbs carbon dioxide and give out oxygen. ๐Ÿ˜€ Vieria concept car inhales air pollution and emits clean air | DVICE
I came across this article regarding metamaterials! So many gadgets! ๐Ÿ‘ PA Scientists Make Something Out of Nothing With Metamaterials
CEans, I have an another crazy doubt. ๐Ÿ˜‰ What will happen when a magnet is placed in between a transmission line. What factors will it influence if we place it...
can any body tell me where to get the placement papers for Good rich aerospace