Lenovo Launches Yoga 900 Laptop, Yoga Tab 3 Pro In India - Specs At Glance

Lenovo recently launched extraordinarily adaptable PC, Yoga 900 at Rs 1.22 lakh and Yoga Tab 3 Pro at a price of Rs 39,990 in an event held in Mumbai. The high-end laptop sports a 13.3-inch display with a screen resolution of 3200 x 1800 pixels fired up by world’s thinnest Intel® Core™ 6th generation i7 convertible 6500U processor and paired with 16 GB RAM. It comes with Windows 10 Home including a watchband hinge with auto lock technology that is available in three colors-Clementine Orange, Champagne Gold, and Platinum Silver.

lenovo-laptop-yoga-900-multimode

The touch screen display allows the screen to flip around 360 degrees and includes 512 GB of SSD storage. The other features comprise of two USB 3.0 ports, one USB Type-C port, a headphone jack and an SD card reader. Available in Champagne Gold colour variant the device offers an immersive audio experience as it comes packed with JBL Stereo Speakers and a Dolby® DS 1.0 Home Theater Certification.

It clocks 66 WHr battery in real life usage and Photo Master 2.0 combines a modern photo library with powerful, easy-to-use navigation and editing tools such as Auto Face Replace and Smart Event Sort.

Yoga Tab 3 Pro runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Vibe UI on top. The tablet also features a built-in projector that can be rotated up to 180 degrees and project videos up to 70-inches. It includes a 10,200 mAh battery, 32 GB of inbuilt storage, which can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128 GB).

On offer are 10.1-inch QHD+ display (2560 x 1600 pixels), an Intel Atom X5-Z85000 quad-core SoC clocked at 2.24 GHz paired with 2 GB of RAM. On the photography front it features a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing snapper.

The tablet is tablet is available to purchase at Rs. 39,500 from e-commerce website Flipkart while Yoga 900 will be exclusively available at Croma outlets across India.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prof. Mitch Anthamatten and his team at University of Rochester have identified a new way to tune polymers so that they react to heat triggers as minor as touch of...
Hello World, Im trying to design a clamp on a hinge that will clamp shut with two (or one) electromagnets attracting for a set interval of time. I would like...
A team at University of California, San Diego have 3D-printed a tissue that closely mimics the human liver’s function and physiology. It might be closest we have yet come to...
Here is one more of those self improvement essays. As it appears to be a long term plan not of much use to me. https://medium.com/life-learning/how-to-invest-in-yourself-417fab1bc665#.cm0byxrof
sir i have to register for off campus i am trying from 2 days to register, but site is not supporting for me to register, today is the last day...