Lava B5 and B2 Review

I recently saw an advertisement on television regarding the Lava B2 and B5 cell phones.

It said that: the new Lava phones are the world's first Alpha keypad phones i.e. Unlike the QWERTY keypads, in the Alpha keypad, the keys are arranged in the alphabetical sequence.

[​IMG] Image Credits: B4Tea

All other features are almost the same common ones. These phones come with a price tag of Rs. 4,399 and Rs. 3,999 respectively.

With people acquainted with the QWERTY keypad format, I think it may be little difficult to change the habit that is already formed.

What do you think? Will these phones be able to create a stir?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Union Minister for human Resource Development, Shri Kapil Sibal unveiled a low cost computing-cum-access device, here today. The price of the device exhibited today is expected to be around...
hey im newbie here...i m about to join my college in few days. i have taken up metallurgy at VNIT nagpur. There will be a lot of fests there. So...
We've had a guest post on VoiCE by Pawan Prabhat. About Pawan - The article is written by Pawan Prabhat. Pawan is a director with Pristine and alumnus of IIT...
CEans, It is unfortunate that I'm being forced to write this post. Being engineers, I initially assumed that our members would know how to ask questions. However, there is a...
hello engineers my topic for the final year project would be "Design of Multi Level Car Parking (MLCP)". we've already done the planning phase of our project though we have...