Launching VoiCE / Small Talk Redesign

CEans,

Time's come to announce the launch of refreshingly new VoiCE and Small Talk on CrazyEngineers homepage. We've the design live since last 3 days and we've been thoroughly testing the new layout.

Ever since CrazyEngineers started, we've never had a uniform browsing experience throughout the website. Some of you may know that our blog and our community are two entirely different content management systems; which resulted into mismatched look.

CE-Front-Page

The new design aims to offer a refreshingly new, exciting user experience. The most noteworthy changes are -

• Our hot news items are presented with big photos & headlines. Making it easier for you to know what's most interesting news item.
  • It's easier for you to see what's being tweeted by our twitter account #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • The navigation is better than before (thought we'll continue to make it better).
  • Visual integration resulting into uniform browsing experience.
But that's not all. We're continuing to make it even better. We plan to integrate logins and uniform searches all over. We'll make announcements as soon as new updates are launched.
There's More To Come
The integrated design is just our first step towards the major initiatives we've planned for you. We're working with most talented engineers to bring you the best experience in online engineering 😀
Stay tuned.

Replies

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Good job. 👍 I was waiting for this announcement.
    Looking forward to uniform searches.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I love our new layout. Feels refreshing. 😁
    The large images make the articles more appealing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    That's more attractive look. Great work Biggie.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Looks nice and more attractive than before. Good work...👍
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Its more clean look👍.
    Can we comment on VOiCE using CE credentials😒 ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    That's one demand we've been getting. Will work on it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WolframAlpha is a freely available computational engine that can supplement already existing software such as mathematica, maple, mathlab, or excel. The purpose of this mini-guide is to go over some...
A bag contains 10 blue marbles, 20 green marbles and 30 red marbles. A marble is drawn from the bag, its colour recorded and it is put back in the...
hi, my name is k mahesh.i have been doing as an electronics engineer in VLSI
If you are on a deserted island, which single technology would you prefer to be with?
I read this in an article here: The next decade could see a huge shift in the way armed drones and their human controllers interact, with potentially profound effects on...