latest Paper presentation topics

hello..i want to have the paper presentation topics which are based on some latest technologies or current developments..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you searched the forums? Do you want topics related to latest technology in Computer Sciences or any field?
  • sumedha_sanskaar
    sumedha_sanskaar
    The_Big_K
    Have you searched the forums? Do you want topics related to latest technology in Computer Sciences or any field?
    hey, was interested to know wat are the latest issues going on in it or cse...or latest information.. or on going topics .. something interesting
  • limestone7000
    limestone7000
    hey i need topic related to "Electronics & Communication',
    [4th sem. engg.]
  • Tejaswy1234
    Tejaswy1234
    i think the current topic related to ece now-a-days is 3g and 4g, wireless communication
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    try some thing new like I-Mode or Quantum Comuting , Telepotation & Telemmersion
  • davisthaickal
    davisthaickal
    sent me a model paper presentation on potical communicatin
  • choondu
    choondu
    Some suggetsions
    Adaptive Signal Processing
    Embedded Systems
    RFID and Applications
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    y dont u try on 4g technology?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright, after reading the following post, let me know if you have a better title. Lot of you might have noticed - companies do not treat all employees equally. Your...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | January 2009 challenges Consider the following game. You have an opportunity to buy lottery tickets. Each ticket has a value t randomly and...
I've noticed quite a few of our members entering 'agriculture' in their engineering trade section of profile. I wish to know more about agricultural engineering and its scope. Can anyone...
CEans, Those who are looking for IIT-D's Summer Research Fellowship Program '09 Form, please head over to - https://www.iitd.ac.in/admission/ApplnSRFP 2008.pdf All the best!
LET YOUR HEART BE IN PEACE Hi, sir, At how many RPM will a two wheeler engine shaft rotate? especially for tvs moped bikes??????