One of the CEans informed me that L&T had offered a wide range of topics for the group discussions ranging from "India-China Relations" to "Whether Ragging Should Be Banned From Colleges".
One of the group was given the liberty to choose the topic on their own.
Those who are appearing for L&T, what are your preparation plans for the GDs?
beauty with brain
when i walk i saw.....
In L & T GD round there is 'NO' any division of stu into group which r in favor , other of those who r not in favor.....its u
Didn't get you, could you explain a bit in more detail?bhargava.meghaIn L & T GD round there is 'NO' any division of stu into group which r in favor , other of those who r not in favor.....its u
Do you want to say "There is no restriction for a person to support the topic or to oppose the topic"?bhargava.meghaIN L &T GD round its ur own decision that u r in favor of topic or in not in favor there is no any restriction
PS : Please avoid using SMS language here in the forum!
sorry next time i will do
i am going to attend the drive next week.. please kindly do the needful.
So, I searched across the internet to come up with a list of topics that can come in handy for L&T Infotech applicants.
The GD Topics for L&T asked in placement rounds so far:
- Is remixing of songs a good trend?
- Global warming
- Working wife Vs. House wife
- Upsurge of crimes in North India
- Why are the poor getting poorer and the rich getting richer?
- Is co-education good or bad?
- Should aptitude test be a part of campus placements? *Frequently asked*
- Online shopping vs Retail shopping.
- Advertisements-Are they "Marketing" or "Cheating"?
- India or Western Countries which is better land for career opportunities?
- Are advertisements all about all that glitters?
- Should financial education be included as a subject from childhood?
- 100 days of Modi government.
- Smart work Vs. Hard work
- Online learning vs Classroom learning
- Can youth bring about innovation?
- Latest movies are entertainment or waste of money?
- Are live-in relationships worth it?
- Should Private coaching classes be banned or not?
- Dress code in colleges and offices - good or bad?
- Can the problem of Brain Drain be solved?
- Comparison between north Indian and south Indian culture.
- Impact of western culture on India
- Democracy is Hampering India's Progress
- Reservations in the Private Sector
Useful tips for clearing GD Round in L&T Infotech:
- Group Discussion rounds are all about sharing your opinion clearly.
- They test you for your verbal skills, your confidence and how you project yourself.
- Do not ever look at the moderator of the GD Round.
- Look at all your fellow group members.
- Make points when other is speaking.
- Back your points with relevant examples.
- If possible, mention facts and figures.
- Do not indulge in an argument.
- Keep your cool. Never raise your voice and always listen patiently.
- Try to draw an informed conclusion at the end of the GD session.
I am fresher from ECE department suggest me the current gd topics. Tomorrow I have my drive.
hey gouthami can u share ur L&T drive experince i have drive tomorrow
How about aptitude?
G&D topics are difficult or not?
Group Discussion topics aren't difficult in general. The only thing that makes them difficult is that most candidates are not prepared for them. That's the reason we've a 'Debate Masterminds' group -which will give you a LOT of views and topics to discuss and share. You can benefit by participating in those debate topics; where you will get lot of GD related content. Here it is: https://www.crazyengineers.com/groups/debate-masters.52/feed/
@Chirayu Samarth · Mar 1, 2014
@Dhananjay Harkare · Feb 17, 2015
@Dheeraj Upadhyay · Sep 1, 2012
@Amit Jha · Nov 9, 2017