KONY 2012 Video That Became Viral Faster Than WildFire!

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

With more than 68,886,664 views in just 6 days, KONY 2012 video has caught attention of people all around the globe.

If you already havent, check this out and write what you feel about it -

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Courtesy- Lolhappens! 😁

kony

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Steve Jobs predicted that the laptops and desktops are dying and we're already living in an era in which mobiles and tables will replace the mainstream computing devices. I've been...
You see, it was a cool movie I saw on TV when I was a little kid (Escape From Alcatraz). It had a really interesting scene in it: Frank (Clint...
I couldn't give GATE & now I am looking at colleges who have their own examinations for MTech/MS by Research/PhD programmes. Is anyone here studying at IIIT colleges ? How...
Hi all, I took the revised GRE and secured 319/340 in just 30 days. I would love to share my preparation techniques which will be useful to each and everyone...
What is the main difference between "grid computing" and "virtual computing grid using pooled resources"? Please reply.